Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday following IView go live

What a week so far... here are the down and dirty high-lights...

1. Monday: my brother in law (Rick) 55th birthday-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY
2. Monday: ran a FULL MILE on the river in Memphis... SO HAPPY
3. Tuesday: IView go live - no deaths or dismemberment's -- some little kid pinched me b/c I forgot to wear green for st Patty's day too....
4. Weds: day 2 of go-live.. smooth sailing... scary really.
5. Weds: ran 3/4 mile on the river... beautiful day... perfectly made by God
6. Weds: my sissy b-day HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM
7. Thurs: today.... early meeting, day 3 of go live...
8. Friday: be a fill in mom for the mother daughter weekend at church... as you know- not good at these girlie things.
9. Sat: come home from the mother daughter thing, shop for the week, pay bills, run and be at home with the kids....
10. Sunday; work 12 hours in the PICU for iview....

need I say more... what a week... I will be strong and survive ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment