Thursday, April 2, 2009

Almost a 5k?????

Well on weds following a very busy week with revival and going to the Chris Tomlin concert- I finally got a run in.

I went to the river to run after work before church. I walked for 5 minutes and then started running... about a mile on the grass area by the river- but the terrain being so uneven was making my left knee hurt, so I walked for another 5 minutes or so and then got up to the sidewalk- ran the entire length... 1.5 miles... so 2.5 miles total of running and 3 miles total.

Feels great. I am so pumped.

Today it poured and I was barely sore- mainly just stiff from sleeping over night. anyway- plan to run Friday and Saturday and get to the point of adding strength training since everything I am reading says to.

Got a doc appt. Monday for BP check and swelling legs and then jack will get his biopsy results next Thursday and i will be off work that day and the Friday for Good Friday. Nick's b-day is that weekend... he is growing up so fast.

More will continue- as Shelley and I are choosing my first 5k to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment