Monday, April 13, 2009

A long week- running and cancer?

Well. where to start. Running is really taking off. I have been running hills and pushing myself. I think (hope) I will be ready for my first race this weekend.

Last weekend was Easter- the rising of my Lord- full filling prophecy. My GOD LIVES!

Saturday was Nick's 13th birthday... he was shocked with his getting a black powder muzzle loader gun. He was pumped. we were camping and it was a great weekend for it.

The cancer... Jack got results last Thursday of the prostate biopsy... stage 1 adnocarcinoma. He was shocked. I had a bad vibe and thought this was coming. well... he has been real emotional about it and moods are up and down. I feel so awful for him - there were 2 options for treatment- radical prostectomy or radiation. surgery= approx 100% cure versus radiation with about 80% cure. NO doubt of the answer... surgery.

we will be planning that in about 8 weeks or so...

so much going on... so much for one family... but GOD can help us do anything and make it through anything. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment